Allhallows on the Wall, Deanery of Xtianity.
Chanter 225A, 290-291
- Population and dissenters: The number of Families is about an Hundred & seven of which Thirty six are Presbyterian, & one Quaker. – no meeting house.
Vide St. John annexed.
- Public or charity schools: No Publick, or charity School endowed, or otherwise maintained.
- Alms-house, hospital or charitable endowment: No Alms-house, nor Hospital, nor other Charitable endowment saveing Twenty shillings yearly for Every maid servant &c as before in St John. Mr Pearse One Pound in Money – One Pound, & Twelve Shillings, out of the Parish of Ottery St Mary, in Bread. Sr John Akland, One Pound, & Six shillings in money, for ye Poor. I know no Abuses, nor Frauds.
- Residence upon cure: Vide St. John.
- Curate: [No answer given]
- Divine service at other churches: Vide St. John. The Church of this Parish has been demolish’d many years.
- Frequency of divine service: Vide St. John.
- Frequency of communion: Vide St. John.
- Number of communicants: Allowing three to a Family, & subtracting ye Dissenting families. The Number of Communicants will be Two Hundred, & ten. Vide St. John.
- Catechising of children: Vide St. John.
- Chapels or chapels in ruins: No chapel.