Kilmington, Deanery of Honiton
Chanter 225A, 19-20
- Population and dissenters:
The number of Families about Fifty five, of which none are dissenters.
- Public or charity schools:
No Publick School. Some few Poor Children are taught to read by annual Contributions.
- Alms-house, hospital or charitable endowment:
No Alms House, nor any Lands left to any pious use.
- Residence upon cure:
No Vicarage House.
- Curate: I have at present no Curate duly qualified.
- Divine service at other churches: My Curate performs Divine service at this Church and Membury in an Alternate manner, they being both Daughter Churches to Axminster.
- Frequency of divine service: On Sundays and Holy=Days, with a sermon every Lords day.
- Frequency of communion: Four Times in the year.
- Number of communicants: About forty Communicants in this Parish, thirty or upwards Easter last.
- Catechising of children: On Holy=days and most Sundays during the Summer Season.
- Chapels or chapels in ruins: This is only a Daughter Church or Chapel to Axminster, distant about one mile from it.