Rew, Deanery of Plymptree
Chanter 225A, 130-131
- Population and dissenters: Four & Forty of which are Three Dissenters, one Presbyterian, & two Anabaptists. Meeting-House none.
- Public or charity schools: No.
- Alms-house, hospital or charitable endowment:
- Residence upon cure: [No answer given]
- Curate: I Thomas Partridge Curate of Rew Do Live in the Parsonage House of the said Parish & have ye usual salary of Thirty Pounds a year allow’d me.
- Divine service at other churches: No.
- Frequency of divine service: Every Sunday Twice a Day & all Holie days as often as ye Parishioners give their Attendance.
- Frequency of communion: Four Times.
- Number of communicants: About Thirty Five or six and Twenty of which usually Receive and in Particular such was the number, as far as I can Remember, who Communicated at Easter Last.
- Catechising of children: Generally once a year & That in the Summer Season.
- Chapels or chapels in ruins: No.