St Pancras, Deanery of Xtianity
Chanter 225A, 298-299
- Population and dissenters: There are Thirty & one Families in the Parish of St Pancras, of which one is Presbyterian. There is no licenced or other Meeting Houses of dissenters in the Parish.
- Public or charity schools: There is no Publick or Charity School in the Parish.
- Alms-house, hospital or charitable endowment:
There is neither Almshouse, Hospital or other charitable Endowment. No Lands or Tenements have been left for the Repair of the Church or other pious Use.
- Residence upon cure: Having no Parsonage House I reside in the city, in the Parish of St. Paul.
- Curate: [No answer given]
- Divine service at other churches: No.
- Frequency of divine service: As Divine Service can not conveniently be performed in the church, the Parishioners are satisfied with their being joyned to those of St Martinís.
- Frequency of communion: [No answer given]
- Number of communicants: [No answer given]
- Catechising of children: [No answer given]
- Chapels or chapels in ruins: There are no Chapels within the Parish.
Rob: Westlake Curate.