Chanter 225A, 180-181
- Population and dissenters: There are about eighty five Families, two of which are Presbyterians. There is no Meeting-House.
- Public or charity schools: There is no Charity School.
- Alms-house, hospital or charitable endowment: No.
- Residence upon cure: I do Reside, & live in the Parsonage House.
- Curate: I have no Curate.
- Divine service at other churches: I do not.
- Frequency of divine service: On Every Lord’s Day, during the Season of Lent, Easter-Monday & Tuesday. Whitsun Monday & Tuesday, & such Days as are appointed by Act of Parliament.
- Frequency of communion: Five times.
- Number of communicants: The number of Communicants is about an hundred & twenty, of whom fifty or threescore usually receive, & at Easter to the best of my remembrance between sixty & seventy.
- Catechising of children: From Trinity-Sunday, ‘till all the Children are Catechiz’d, which is in about two Months.
- Chapels or chapels in ruins: There is no Parochial Chapel, but there are the Remains of a Family-Chapel, which in all probability has been in Ruins for a Century or two.
Whitstone R—Manister Barnard,
A.M. Inst. Mar: 11. 1731. Presb. Dec. 22. 1728.
Stephan: Exon. [Explanation]