Chapels or chapels in ruins: We have three Chapels, but no Divine service performed in them. One of them has, time out of mind, been used as a Lighthouse, the other belongs to the Barton house of the late Mrs Pyncombe, & is put to no use; the third has been inhabited but is not now. The first is a mile, the 2d more, the 3d two miles distant from the Parish Church.
Ilfordcombe alias Ilfordcombe V.. Thomas Stinton, A.B.
Inst. Apr. 18. 1728. Presb. Decem. 20. 1724